Tuesday, November 18, 2008

#7

I don't know who is still reading. Let's update quickly: I now live in Denver and attend University of Denver, I am still cancer free, and God still loves me. Life is beautiful, still.

On November 14th it snowed. Why does the earth silence when it snows? Rain is annoying and "clicky." Lightning and thunder are...lightning and thunder. Sun sizzles and makes things sweat. But snow, snow is silent. It's like a buffer, a dusty foam that absorbs everything except the whispers of that old couple walking hand-in-hand. Snow is white, and white is my favorite color. Snow is fun. Snow is smooth.

Don't forget to snow every once in a while.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Claire...you need to keep up this blog, it to good not too.

love you ***.

teine (dana) said...

Claire when will you post again. I want to keep reading...

Anonymous said...

It will be more better if you upload some pics with the article.

Rita


Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

David said...

I love you